1. How long has Erasable, Inc. been in existence?
-November 2016 marks the 2 year anniversary of Erasable Inc.
2. What made you want to start your own practice?
-In 2010, the military changed its tattoo policy making it much more strict and stringent then it used to be. Suddenly, friends of ours in the military were having difficulty getting promoted or re-joining the army due to the new tattoo regulations. Starting a medical spa was the perfect marriage of my skills as a medical provider and Mike’s business knowledge coupled with our love of the military as Army veterans.
3. What is your favorite thing about what you do?
-My favorite aesthetic procedure is fillers. The immediate effects of the treatment have patients leaving the office feeling so elated and excited from the subtle changes that make them look more youthful and vibrant.
4. You seem to have a different approach as far as making sure your patients are taken care of and developing relationships with them, why do you feel the need to do that?
-It seems to really show in your clients’ reviews and results. Dr. Pile, Dr. Walter and I share the same passion for patient care. We know that if we put the patient first, the results are sure to come.
5. If you could be any superhero, what would you be?
– Wonder Woman. She is super hot and strong.
– I would love to rock a bustier and high heel boots to work everyday!