Covid-19 Safety Measures
No one wants to re-open after this pandemic more than we do. We miss you!
Here are the things WE are doing to KEEP YOU SAFE:
- All staff will be wearing PPE during treatments as set forth in state and federal guidelines and recommendations of the CDC.
- Rooms will be thoroughly decontaminated in-between each patient using medical-grade disinfectants and commercial use UV lights.
- Patients will be roomed as soon as they arrive to minimize congregating in common areas such as the lobby.
- All patients will be asked pre-screening questions before their appointment (Do you have a fever? Have you travelled outside of the country in the last two weeks? Do you have symptoms of nausea/diarrhea/vomiting?)
- Staff are directed to stay home if they have any of the above symptoms.
- We will have a touch-free checkout process to minimize time in the lobby and to avoid person-to-person contact as much as possible.
- We will have a separate door for entry and a separate door for exit.
It's a Partnership!
To ensure everyone’s safety here is what we need YOU to do:
- Please do not bring guests with you to your appointment. This includes children and significant others. We love your family and friends but during this time, it’s best to keep the traffic low.
- Arrive to your appointment on time. If you are early, please wait in your car. Text us and we can let you know if we have the ability to see you early.
- Please reschedule if your plans change. We will have a strick no-show/late cancellation fee. Please be considerate. If you can’t make your appointment, call us so we can take care of someone else. Cancellation fee is $25.00.
- Stay home if you are sick or have symptoms of sickness, have been exposed to someone who is sick, or have travelled recently.